Monlam is Buddhist Prayer
You can order healing prayers on behalf of yourself or a loved one, by sponsoring a prayer session to be performed by monks or nuns in Nepal. Your support is mutually beneficial, and this is a powerful and trusted lineage. Choose through the list of which prayers you feel connected to, and they will reply with a confirmation of the time and date that the monlam was dedicated.
People in Buddhist cultures have relied on the prayers of monks and nuns for centuries. Full-time spiritual practitioners develop deep wisdom and great kindness, which make their prayers especially effective. Sacred rituals, originated by highly realized masters, enhance the blessing power of the prayers.
Monlam means “wish-path” – the Buddhist path of helping others through kind prayers. Buddhist prayers are performed at Ka-Nying Shedrub Ling monastery in Kathmandu, Nepal; Nagi Gompa nunnery on Shivapuri Mountain; and Asura Cave Temple at Pharping.
Prayers and pujas are supervised by Chökyi Nyima Rinpoche , accomplished teachers of meditation and ritual.
Here are a few of the common daily prayers.
- Dharma Protector Puja · Damchen Chitor · Protects dharma practitioners · $30 · Donate
- Mani Mantra · Om Mani Padma Hum · Increases compassion · $30 · Donate
- Padmasambhava Prayer · Düsum Sangye · Dispels obstacles · $30 · Donate
- Padmasambhava Puja · Brings blessings of Guru Rinpoche · $30 · Donate
- Buddha Shakyamuni Puja · Brings blessings of Buddha · $30 · Donate
- Tara Puja · Gives freedom from fear and healing · $30 · Donate
- Vajrakilaya Puja · Destroys obstacles · $30 · Donate
- Vajrasattva Puja · Purifies negativity · $30 · Donate
*Boulder Reiki takes no compensation for these prayers, all support goes directly to the monasteries. There is no guarantee of specific outcome, and not intended to diagnose or cure any disease, for entertainment purposes only. Healings are never to be used in place of professional medical or psychiatric treatment or professional advice. Sakura Designs DBA BolderReiki, waives all liability and responsibility for outside parties.